Connect with us

News

’90 Day Fiance’ Spinoff Preview: Karine Blindsides Paul & Says She Wants A Divorce — Watch

View Gallery View Gallery 7 Photos.

Is this the end for Paul and Karine? In this EXCLUSIVE preview of the Sept. 16 episode of ’90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days,’ Karina asks Paul for a divorce when he tries to talk things out!

Karine, 21, and Paul, 34, are in the middle of a huge fight in this EXCLUSIVE sneak peek of the all-new episode of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days, and it’s about to get a whole lot worse. Karine is very pissed at Paul for calling her brother a thief. “Paul said we didn’t need to lock the doors anymore because the thief was inside, and that hurt me a lot and I didn’t want to talk to him anymore because he was offending my family,” Karine says.

Paul tries to smooth things over by talking to Karine. He brings her flowers and says that he loves her. He apologizes for offending her family. He wants to work though this. “It does not work. We talked before. I do not want to talk anymore.” Karine tells Paul through a translating app. She’s serious about it, too.

Paul asks, “So you just want to give up and get divorced?” Karine nods her head. When he asks again, she says, “Yes.” He is absolutely shocked at the turn of events in their relationship. When he asks her why she wants a divorce, Karine goes to another room and shuts the door. She doesn’t say anything else. Things don’t look good for Paul and Karine. They’ve been through a lot this season, with getting married and Paul traveling to Brazil for Karine. Will Karine follow through with her divorce demand? Will Paul fight to win her back? You’ll just have to tune in to the show and see how it all unfolds. 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days season 2 airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on TLC.

Continue Reading

News

Officials watch as fiery cyclone grows over 200 ft high

Continue Reading

News

Man in Salisbury ‘illness’ hoaxed Prince Charles

Image copyright Instagram Anna Shapiro
Image caption A picture of the couple, posted on Ms Shapiro's Instagram account in 2015

The man who prompted a major incident in Salisbury after apparently falling ill in a restaurant – six months after a nerve agent attack in the city – once hoaxed Prince Charles.

Alex King, 42, was admitted to hospital on Sunday with his wife, after reports they became unwell in Prezzo.

Police sources have told the BBC a hoax is likely to be one line of inquiry, and that until the man had been spoken to "we can't rule anything in or out".

No arrests have been made.

On Tuesday, Mr King's wife, Anna Shapiro, 30, told the Sun that the Russian state had poisoned her and her husband.

The paper reported it was "what security sources fear was a suspected rat poison attack".

Ms Shapiro is a model and an Israeli citizen of Russian heritage.

A spokesman for the Sun told the BBC: "Like any newspaper, we were keen to talk to those at the centre of the incident and give them the opportunity to share with the public their version of events."

The BBC was unable to contact the couple.

Separately, Wiltshire Police said on Wednesday: "This is now a routine investigation.

"The woman from the restaurant has been interviewed once and is likely to be spoken to again. The next step is to speak to the man involved."

Wiltshire Police earlier confirmed the pair were not exposed to any nerve agent and that it was not linking their illness with the recent poisonings in Salisbury and Amesbury.

"Given recent events in Salisbury, the reporting of an event requiring the evacuation of bars and restaurants by police officers in bio-hazard suits, and that requires tests for the presence of Novichok, is of obvious public interest," a spokesman for the Sun added.

Salisbury District Hospital said "both patients are now medically fit" and have been discharged from hospital.

It is understood that the couple also tested negative for any other poisons, including rat poison.

Royal prank

In 2006 Mr King carried out a "prank" on the Prince of Wales at a film premiere.

He inserted himself into an official line-up of stars being greeted by Prince Charles and was later interviewed by the media about his deception.

He claimed the "prank" was carried out as part of a £100,000 bet with his employer – the convicted fraudster Edward Davenport.

In 2004, Mr King pleaded guilty at London's Horseferry Road Magistrates' Court to three counts of distributing indecent photographs or pseudo-photographs of children.

Negative results

In a statement on Wednesday, Lorna Wilkinson, director of nursing at Salisbury District Hospital, said "given recent events" they had tested Mr King and Ms Shapiro for nerve agents, when they were admitted on Sunday evening.

"Tests on both patients came back negative," she said. "Both patients are now medically fit and there is no need for them to be in hospital."

"While this incident did not involve nerve agents, it was still clearly very stressful for our staff who, once again, demonstrated the very best of the NHS.

"I want to thank them for rising to the occasion yet again," she added.

On 4 March, Russian ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia collapsed in Salisbury having been exposed to the nerve agent Novichok.

After weeks in hospital they were released, but in June, two Amesbury residents fell ill after being exposed to the same nerve agent. Dawn Sturgess, 44, later died.

The UK government has accused two Russian men, Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov, of attempting to kill the Skripals.

But in an interview on a Russian state-run news channel, they claimed to be tourists. Russia has denied any involvement in the poisoning.

Continue Reading

News

‘He’s out of touch!’ Macron ‘living in la-la-land’ says gardener mocked by president

THE UNEMPLOYED gardener who French President Emmanuel Macron said had only to “cross the road” to find a job described the controversial piece of advice on Tuesday as “a slap in the face”.

Continue Reading

News

Westminster inquest: CCTV shows attacker’s preparations

Continue Reading

News

Iran travel WARNING: UK warns against ‘all but ESSENTIAL travel’ for dual citizens

THE UK has advised British-Iranian dual nationals against all but essential travel to Iran, tightening up its existing travel advice and warning it has only limited powers to support them if detained.

Continue Reading

Trending