Connect with us

News

Kourtney Kardashian Wears See-Through Top On Sexy Date With Luka Sabbat — New Pic

Is Luka Sabbat the luckiest man in the world? Kourtney Kardashian sizzled on their latest date night, wearing a totally sheer top and a huge smile. See pics of her hot outfit here!

The woman knows what she likes! Just a few days after wearing an incredible sexy, sheer top, Kourtney Kardashian, 39, was back at it again for a night on the town with boyfriend Luka Sabbat, 20. Kourt and Luka were all smiles as they left the Off-White gallery in Beverly Hills on October 10, where she wore a totally chic and flirty outfit. Kourtney paired a pair of wide-leg snakeskin pants with a completely sheer tank top that revealed her bra and toned abs when the camera flashed. Scandalous!

How does she manage to make a tank top that shows off her bra straps look fancy? The woman is blessed! Kourtney’s all about sheer tops, as we recently determined. If you scroll through this gallery, you can see SEVEN times she rocked the style in just the past few months! She’s all about it, whether she’s grabbing smoothies and grocery shopping, partying with friends, or even hitting a red carpet. She can get it!

We’re sure Luka appreciates how comfortable his girlfriend is with this style, too. One person who probably isn’t too jazzed? Her ex, Scott Disick. LD is happy as a clam in his relationship with Sofia Richie, 19, but he can’t help be a little jealous every time he sees Kourt looking like a dime. Scott, as a Kardashian insider told HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY, is a little peeved seeing her and Luka together, too. “He used to call her a cougar,” the insider told us, “but now he’s taken it up a notch. He says he just busting her balls because it’s funny to him but it’s obvious this has gotten under his skin.” Sorry, dude!

BACKGRID

Kourtney’s sheer top game is always improving. We can’t wait to see what she wears on her next date with Luka — that will totally leave Scott seething.

Continue Reading

News

Emmerdale actor pleads not guilty to attacking pensioner

Emmerdale actor Mark Jordon has pleaded not guilty to attacking a pensioner.

Emmerdale actor Mark Jordon has pleaded not guilty to attacking a pensioner.

Continue Reading

News

‘Stansted 15’: Protesters who locked themselves to plane guilty

Image copyright Kristian Buus/Getty Images
Image caption The so-called Stansted 15 broke through a perimeter fence to get to the plane

Fifteen protesters who locked themselves around a deportation plane at Stansted Airport have been convicted of an aviation offence.

The jet had been chartered by the Home Office to take people from UK detention centres to Africa on 28 March 2017.

A jury heard the so-called Stansted 15, who cut through a perimeter fence, had "placed the safety of the airport in a likelihood of danger".

The group will be sentenced at Chelmsford Crown Court a later date.

One of the activists, Benjamin Smoke, 27, of Rowley Gardens, London, told the court: "I was fighting to stop the plane deporting people to a place where they would be at risk of being killed or seriously harmed."

Amnesty International's UK director Kate Allen described the verdicts as a "crushing blow for human rights in the UK".

Image copyright Kristian Buus/Getty Images
Image caption Protesters outside Chelmsford Crown Court during the trial

The court was told the protesters secured themselves around the nose wheel and wing of the Boeing 767, which was due to transport people for repatriation to Nigeria, Ghana and Sierra Leone.

They locked themselves together with pipes and foam, having cut a 3ft by 3ft (1m by 1m) hole in the perimeter fence.

Airport security and police spent hours removing the defendants before their arrests and flights in and out of the Essex airport were delayed as a result.

'Deeply disturbing'

The defendants had denied a single charge of intentional disruption of services at an aerodrome.

Ms Allen said: "The terrorism-related charge against these individuals was always a case of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

"It's deeply disturbing that peaceful protesters who caused disruption but at no time caused harm to anyone, should now be facing a possible lengthy prison sentence.

"This whole case will send a shiver down the spine of anyone who cares about the right to protest in our country."

Image copyright Kristian Buus/Getty Images
Image caption Amnesty International placards were held up outside Chelmsford Crown Court during the trial

Judith Reed, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said: "Fifteen protesters used equipment such as industrial bolt cutters, chains, expanding foam, scaffolding poles and lock box devices to prevent the take-off of a plane.

"These people placed themselves, the flight crew, airport personnel and police at serious risk of injury or even death due to their actions on the airfield.

"The CPS worked with the police to build a strong case which reflected the criminality of the defendant's actions, regardless of their motivation."

Those found guilty are:

  • Helen Brewer, 28;
  • Lyndsay Burtonshaw, 28;
  • Nathan Clack, 30;
  • Laura Clayson, 28;
  • Melanie Evans, 35;
  • Joseph McGahan, 35;
  • Benjamin Smoke, 27;
  • Jyotsna Ram, 33;
  • Nicholas Sigsworth, 29;
  • Melanie Strickland, 35;
  • Alistair Tamlit, 30;
  • Edward Thacker, 29;
  • Emma Hughes, 38;
  • May McKeith, 33;
  • Ruth Potts, 44

Twelve of the defendants' given addresses are in north London, Burtonshaw's is in Brighton, Potts's is in Bristol and McGahan's is in Reading.

Continue Reading

News

Crossrail delay: £1.4bn bailout as autumn 2019 launch delayed

Image copyright Transport for London
Image caption Crossrail – to be known as the Elizabeth Line – had an original budget set at £15.9bn in 2007, which was then cut to £14.8bn in 2010

A £1.4bn bailout has been announced for Crossrail, as Europe's biggest infrastructure project is pushed back beyond its launch date of autumn 2019.

London’s £15bn route, to be known as the Elizabeth line, had originally been due to open this month.

The rescue plan – the third this year – will be used to plug a predicted £2bn hole in the project's finances.

The scheme will connect major landmarks such as Heathrow Airport and the Canary Wharf business district.

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said the deal means "Crossrail's new leadership can get the job done".

Image copyright Reuters
Image caption Crossrail received a £590m cash injection in July, followed by an "interim" £350m loan announced in October

Transport for London (TfL) estimates it will miss out on at least £20m in revenue due to the delay.

Between £1.6bn and £2bn is needed to complete the project, a review by accountancy firm KPMG indicate found.

The scheme is currently running almost £600m over budget, and the previous bailouts have not come without criticism.

The project received a £590m cash injection in July, followed by an "interim" £350m loan announced in October.

It was announced in August that the route was to open nine months after the original scheduled launch of December 2018 to allow more time for testing.

TfL announced on Monday that the launch had once again been pushed back, and a new "robust and deliverable schedule" would be announced later.

When open, the project will help ease London's chronic congestion.

Trains will run from Reading and Heathrow in the west through 13 miles of new tunnels to Shenfield and Abbey Wood in the east, when fully operational.

Crossrail says the new line will connect Paddington to Canary Wharf in 17 minutes and described the 10-year project as "hugely complex".

An estimated 200m passengers will use the new underground line annually, increasing central London rail capacity by 10% – the largest increase since World War Two.

Under the new deal the Greater London Authority (GLA) will borrow up to £1.3bn from the Department for Transport, and provide an extra £100m itself.

The GLA will repay this loan from increased business rates.

Continue Reading

News

‘I sleep in the bedroom my son left behind’

Continue Reading

News

Nasa’s Voyager 2 probe ‘leaves the Solar System’

Image copyright NASA/JPL
Image caption The Voyager probes are both outside of the heliosphere, a protective bubble created by the Sun that extends beyond the orbit of Pluto

The Voyager 2 probe, which left Earth in 1977, has become the second human-made object to leave our Solar System.

It was launched 16 days before its twin craft, Voyager 1, but that probe's faster trajectory meant that it was in "the space between the stars" six years before Voyager 2.

The news was revealed at the American Geophysical Union (AGU) meeting in Washington.

And chief scientist on the mission, Prof Edward Stone, confirmed it.

Image copyright NASA
Image caption Voyager 2 launched 16 days before its twin, Voyager 1

He said both probes had now "made it into interstellar space" and that Voyager 2's date of departure from the Solar System was 5 November 2018.

On that date, the steady stream of particles emitted from the Sun that were being detected by the probe suddenly dipped, That indicated that it had crossed the "heliopause" – the term for the outer edge of the Sun's protective bubble of particles and magnetic field.

And while its twin craft beat it to this boundary, the US space agency says that Voyager 2 has a working instrument aboard that will provide "first-of-its-kind observations of the nature of this gateway into interstellar space".

The probe's present location is some 18 billion km (11 billion miles) from Earth. It is moving at roughly 54,000km/h (34,000mph). Voyager 1 is further and faster still, at 22 billion km and 61,000km/h.

Image copyright NASA
Image caption The probes were launched to explore the outer planets, but have just kept going

Did the the team plan to explore beyond the Solar System?

The Voyagers were sent initially to study the outer planets, but then just kept on going.

Prof Stone said that at the start of the mission the team had no idea how long it would take them to reach the edge of the Sun's protective bubble, or heliosphere.

"We didn't even know how long a spacecraft could operate for," he added. "Now we're studying the very local interstellar medium."

Scientists define the Solar System in different ways, so Prof Stone has always been very careful not to use the exact phrase "leave the Solar System" in relation to his spacecraft. He is mindful that the Nasa probes still have to pass through the Oort cloud where there are comets gravitationally bound to the Sun, albeit very loosely.

But both Voyagers certainly are in a new, unexplored domain of space.

How long has this journey taken?

Decades and billions of kilometres. Voyager 1 departed Earth on 5 September 1977, a few days after its sister spacecraft, Voyager 2.

The pair's primary objective was to survey the planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune – a task they completed in 1989.

They were then steered towards deep space. It is expected that their plutonium power sources will eventually stop supplying electricity, at which point their instruments and their 20W transmitters will die.

Image caption The Sun sits in an extensive bubble of hot gas called the heliosphere

Voyager 1 will not approach another star for nearly 40,000 years, even though it is moving at such great speed. But it will be in orbit around the centre of our galaxy with all its stars for billions of years.

Follow Victoria on Twitter

Continue Reading

Trending